Stand firm in the face of gravity—with Ultherapy™!
Our practice is among the first in our area to offer the new Ultherapy™ in New York for lifting and toning loose, lax skin—without surgery! We use tried and true ultrasound to strengthen your skin from the inside out, in a completely non-invasive way.
After just one to two treatments, with no downtime, your skin will gradually reflect a more refreshed, uplifting appearance.
About the Ultherapy™ Treatment
• Ultherapy™ is a full face and neck treatment that constitutes a brand new category in aesthetics—non-invasive tissue lifting.
• The Ulthera® System is the first and only energy-based device for aesthetics leared by the FDA with a non-invasive lift indication. The Ulthera® System combines time-honored ultrasound imaging with focused ultrasound therapy to treat lax skin.
• Ultrasound energy is used to first visualize targeted layers of the soft tissue and then treat them, while leaving the uppermost layers of skin completely undisturbed.
• Ulthera’s DeepSEE™ technology allows physicians, for the first time, to see below the skin’s surface and treat the deep support structures of connective tissue beneath the skin without surgery.
• Ultherapy™ uses the body’s own regenerative response to gently and gradually restore memory to the skin and underlying tissue support.
• Ultherapy™ works to recondition the network of collagen fibers within the skin and strengthen its foundational support over time to improve its shape and fit and help withstand the effects of gravity.
• Ultherapy™ is not just another skin tightening procedure. It gradually and gently shifts the skin back into a more youthful position. It addresses multiple layers of soft tissue, including the fibro muscular layer that is treated in a facelift.
Can Ultherapy™ be used if a patient has had cosmetic injections or other cosmetic procedures?
• Because the treatment affects the deep layers of tissue, it is complementary to (and compatible with) other cosmetic procedures addressing more superficial issues. It may also be used as the skin continues to age following surgery.
How long is the Ultherapy™ treatment session?
• A full face and neck Ultherapy™ treatment session lasts 45-60 minutes with no associated downtime; a partial face will take 30 minutes.
Reported Ultherapy™ Benefits:
• Improvement can begin immediately with some contraction initially and further improvement occurring over the next 2-3 months.
• As with exercising to build muscle, the building of new collagen to lift and tone skin occurs gradually over the weeks and months that follow treatment.
• Clinical studies demonstrate consistent lifting of the brow after just one treatment, which creates a more ‘open’ look of the eyes and a more refreshed look overall.
• Patients have also noted a softening of the creases around their nose and mouth, a sleeker, more defined jawline, less laxity under the chin and a generally firmer skin feel.Read Testimonials
Ultherapy in New York at NYGPS
Considering Ultherapy in New York? Facial improvement is just an appointment away. Request your consultation online, or give us a call at 800-433-7410 or 914-366-6139 (Tarrytown), or 845-294-2018 (Goshen). At the New York Group for Plastic Surgery, we serve patients in the entire Hudson River Valley, Northern New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania and Western Connecticut