This is Dr. Bill Aydin. So, we’re all busy. We want quick results in everything, including our appearance. So wouldn’t it be nice to freshen up your face and turn back the clock a bit, but without having to undergo a surgical facelift and the associated recovery time? The good news is, immediate facial rejuvenation can be done in an hour or so — without surgery — in the form of a “liquid facelift.”
Our faces age due to a combination of biological and environmental factors that can include:
· Sun damage that causes fine lines and brown spots
· Natural loss of collagen over time that results in thinner, looser skin
· Gravity which causes skin to sag around our lower jaw and cheek bones
· Smoking which causes deep and fine lines, particularly around the mouth and lip area
A liquid facelift involves the use of injectable treatments such as Botox or Dysport, and Juvederm or Restalyne, among others, that target specific areas of your face. The results of aging and sun damage can differ greatly for each person. So the combination of different types of rejuvenating treatments, and where and how to administer them, has to be customized for every individual patient.
The ultimate goal with a liquid facelift is a refreshed and younger but still natural look, achieved by eliminating or significantly reducing wrinkles and fine lines; plumping up the underlying tissue beneath the skin to decrease sagging/drooping; and enhancing symmetry. Liquid facelift can address forehead wrinkles, furrow lines between the eyebrows, fine lines around the eyes (“crow’s feet”, deep creases between the nose and mouth (nasolabial folds), fine lines around the mouth (“pucker” lines), sagging cheeks, and jowling.
After a liquid facelift you’ll notice a near-immediate difference in your appearance. Additional benefits will appear over the next week or so in some areas of your face, depending on the type of treatment administered.
The benefits of a liquid facelift include:
· Immediate results
· Targets only areas you want to address
· Takes 30-40 minutes (depending on extent of treatment)
· No recovery or “downtime” — go right back to work or out with friends
· Available and suitable for men and women
· Periodic “refreshers” can be done as needed
Call our office and ask about an appointment for a liquid facelift, tailored just for you.